Ooops!! This page is not updated - you're coming from an external outdated link...
We continuously strive to improve iPer Hyper Publish PRO(shortly HyperPublish). A short history follows (only major releases):
Version 3.9, March 2002
- new shopping cart
- improved PDF manual
Version 3.7, October 2001
Version 3.6, July 2001
Version 3.5, April 2001
- new manual
- many small improvements
Version 3.2, December 2000
- improved stability and reliability
Version 3.0.12, October 2000
- improved management of system resources in Win95-98
- now you can choose to disable the backward compatibility in the Html export/publishing. This saves about 20% in file size, the price to pay is that your pages will be displayed with less accuracy in NS2-3 and IE2 (use ”Options” button in “Publish” windows)
- in the Html import, now you can tell the software to skip tables (this is useful when the design of the tables doesn’t meet iPer Hyper Publish’s internal architecture, and the normal import isn’t accurate)
- you can now insert longer ALTs and TITLEs (manually entering the tags). Use "Image >Properties >Html” and “Format >Page properties >Script/Meta"
- fast insertion of “special” links to last visited pages (right mouse button and various menus)
- inaccuracies corrected
Version 3.0.11 - September 2000
- index.htm is now the default name for the home page
- improved the recursive Html import
- added the automatic “contents” page generation
- improvements in full text search
- improvements in CDROM creation
- minor improvements
Version 3.0.10 - April, 2000
- improved manual / online help / examples
- improved Html export
- new product site
Version 3.0.9 - March 23, 2000
- improved WinHelp export
- improved CD autoinstall engine (recognizes your hypertext’s previous installation, if any)
- more bugs killed!
Version 3.0.8c - March 3, 2000:
- support to link to .aeh hypertext on CD drive (if not installed on HD by the Wizard); support for running external software on CD drive without fixed drive letter (useful when iPer Hyper Publish used as “glue” in multimedia works); see “? > Help-Examples”;
- more “fool proof” behavior for Help - Examples;
Version 3.0.8b - February 23, 2000:
- improved WinHelp export; WinHelp TOC; improved TOC organization;
- search/Keyword search more “fool-proof”;
Version 3.0.8 - January 23, 2000:
- FTP faster and improved reliability;
- Html code more compact and more compatible (excellent, works starting from NS 2.0, IE3.0);
- new wizard for slides management;
- to assign an Html name to a page (instead of automatic naming) is now simplified (Hypertext >Present hypertext properties; Format > Page properties);
- faster dialog loading; improved dialogs: you can insert more than one image at a time; simpler to insert files and multimedia; and more...;
- improved printing capabilities;
- more shortcut keys; more MSWord like behavior (i.e. CTRL+drag copies instead of moves; etc.);
- faster access to pages: right mouse button enabled for the page number box;
- option for .bak file creation;
- and more...
Version 3.0.7 - September 9, 1999
Version 2.46 - August 1998
Version 2.1 - January 1997
Version 1.0 - February 1996
The majority of modifications and improvements to HyperPublish are as a direct result of users suggestions, and these are always welcomed (email@example.com
(this page created April, 2000)
We've had an Internet presence since 1996, and have been selling online since 1998
Get HyperPublish and create professional quality business catalogues catalogs, CD, hypertext documents
: large professional Web
pages; multimedia CD DVD (with automatic install); create a catalog
; create policy and procedure manuals
; rule-books; huge and small catalogs, on CD or Web site;
law books, with cross references; create a multimedia catalog catalogue
; build health and safety manuals
; training manuals, create a technical catalog
; software user guides, online help systems; firm jewelery catalog, jewelry catalog, parts catalog, tool catalogue, specifications, company minutes; create a web page
; multimedia e-books
; Html documents
; schools-related hypertext or catalogues
; create a Web site
HyperPublish is an affordable and productive WYSIWYG visual professional Web and CD DVD software, designed for everyday work. Hyper Publish includes a wizard for the automatic creation of an auto-install multimedia CDROM product catalogue, populating the catalog with database / CSV import, with categories, subcategories, automatic thumbnail images also with automatic image / photo resize. The CD comes with a built-in internal full text search engine. Perfect for building a item parts commercial business industrial industry catalog / catalogue.
Other easy professional software from Visual Vision:
HyperPublish is OK for for Antiques and Collectibles catalogs, CD and Web sites, Furniture, House and Household Items, Jewelry Beadwork and Watches and Accessories product catalogs, Military, Police and Weapons catalogs and Web sites, Paper, Pottery Modelmaking and China, Textile Arts, Sewing, business Fabric Crafts CD catalogs and Web sites.
You can create Toys Doll and Miniature-Making catalogs, Art, Architecture and Photography, Fashion, Design, Architects and Buildings, Artists and Photographers, Medical, Sports, Business and Money, Employment, Real Estate, Childrens, Baby and Preschool, Africana, Animals product catalog, Cooking and Food and Wine CD Web catalogs, Counting, Fiction movies and Literature catalogs as well as Folklore and Mythology...
But this is not everything. It is suitable as well for making Games and Activities web sites, Health Medicine Natural Healing Web and CD catalogs, Biotech, Beauty Nutrition and Grooming, Transportation, Travel catalogs, Computers, Hardware catalogs, Baking Desserts, Home and Hobbies product catalogs, Gardening, flowers and decoration products catalog, Painting, Stamping and Stenciling.
You should not forget that with Hyper Publish you can do also Academic school and educational CD, Web sites and products catalog, Nature, Environment, Environmental, Ecology electronic product catalog, Web sites and product catalogs, Family and Wedding products and Web sites, Pets, family Pregnancy product web sites and CD DVD.
Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Horses, Mice, Rabbits, Pigs: people with jobs, firms and activities with these animals can use Hyperpublish with success, as well as people doing Reference, Almanacs, Maps, Consumer Guides, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Religion, Spirituality CD and Web sites, Science, Engineering, Technical, Technology CD and product catalogs, Agricultural, Astronomy, Biology and Life, collections, CD, Web sites, product catalogs...
Engineers and technicians can exploit the HP power for creating documents for Civil Structural Construction, Electrical and Electronic product, Industrial, Mechanical product CD catalogs, Telecommunications, Chemical, Chemistry and Biochemistry documentation, Aviation, cars, Motorcycles, Trains, Ships documentation, data sheets, parts, Woodwork and Carving, Glass and Metal product catalogs.
Any kind of large work that will benefit from the hypertext form will benefit from the Hyperpublish added productivity and ease of use.