HyperPublish PRO is definitely the one-stop professional software for electronic document publishing
, satisfying the needs of the busiest modern office.
Start today creating a great Web site, a multimedia / hypermedia CD or DVD, a business product catalog or a manual with HyperPublish... It is not only an "editor" but a quick, powerful all-in-one integrated desktop publishing environment for building stunning Websites, CDs, DVDs, catalogues, brochures!
- one single handy application for several jobs: exploit the HP power for quickly creating both beautiful Web sites and (from the same work file) self installing multimedia CDs / DVDs; With: full text search, boolean search, keyword search on the CD...
- it's easy to create business catalogs
of your products and services, and also reference / parts documentation, data sheets. Descriptions, prices, pictures, attached files (e.g. PDF), built-in search feature. Fully custom, not limited by fixed layouts
: can build from scratch or import from database / CSV
, with automatic categories, subcategories, thumbnail images
(everything can be edited after the import; infinite templates for the products pages)
- Web or CD DVD, it's the same thing - you can publish the same document both to the Internet and onto a CDROM / DVD, without any difficulty (no additional work required, no adaptment, changes)
- shopping cart both on Web / CD. So your customers can fill-in an order from inside the stuff (they can print, fax or email the order form): after all, the point of having a business catalog / Website is not only to show what items you have, but to make sales
- interface optimized for hypertext and hyperlinks: everything is managed as a single file with visual hyperlinks and visual previews (no need to remember file names)
- fully visual, no coding, so you don't need to be a programmer; automatically creates responsive Web pages/CDs
- internal automatic Internet publishing (FTP), with auto detection of modified pages; "HTML" fully compatible with all browsers (no problems for IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc.)
- hundreds of functions: frames with drag & drop, mouse over intelligent images, audio, video, header and footers, styles, advanced frameset management, slides, automatic image gallery photo album, thumbnails generation, full screen capability, forms and much more...
- you can manage a whole site / CD / DVD as a single entity / single file (you don’t need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole document, even for searches and revisions);
- the database / CSV import
is a good idea also for replacing a dynamic website with a static one (reduces server load
; improves search engines positioning
- unlimited templates, you can mix "manual" and automatic pages, everything is fully editable; a simple example is provided
- features are important, but time is also important - HP's editing is fast: original productive interface with simultaneous browsing and editing and much more; you will get addicted!
- handy, you can manage large works without feeling lost: visual linking, with active previews, even when you show separate windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links
- main functions very similar to standard Word Processor ones, reduces learning time
- advanced functions available for experts: yes you can insert HTML, macro (custom components) and so on, if you need...
- link explorer; complex object search functions;
- can link to any kind of file: PDF, DOC, AutoCAD, PowerPoint; MPEG, AVI; sounds and video;
- new: supports third party plug-ins (such as 3D buttons
for buttons; Gliftic for backgrounds; Repligator for effects);
- fast and smart, runs even on an old PC with 32MB RAM; Does not require Internet Explorer; suitable for almost all MS Windows including 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 20xx / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 and also Mac and Linux with Wine
or Virtual Box or other emulators;
No coding, no technical knowledge required, just long term productivity due to the original user interface and immediate results. Think about the content and let Hyper Publish do the rest!
Our customers say (from our records):
“Thank you for your efforts in making an exceptional product in HyperPublish. It ‘delivers the goods’ as promised and is very friendly to use. The concept of one source document with multiple output formats is something I have been looking for for a long time. I am not a programmer, nor do I want to be--that is why your product is so attractive to me. Keep up the great work!” - Dr. Vic Weatherall - Ottawa, Canada
“I’ve finally made my first CD! It is great, and it looks beautiful and is easily navigable. Thank you all so very much for the assistance!” - Shelley Steiner - USA
“So far the product has been really easy to use for someone like me just getting started. Thanks for a great affordable program!” - Elise Weber - Sedona, AZ - USA
“...as I write many technical documents I found it to be really useful, as it has the concept of creating a document, as opposed to just a page ...another key attribute of the program is its ability to create a document that can be read by any W3C compliant browser - I don't want to create multiple documents for different browser standards!” - Paul Jacques - Intranet specialist, UK
“...more I use it, more I’m impressed from the power displaced by the really friendly interface; the learning requires time due to great number of functions, but is gradual: my opinion is improving day by day ...” - The King - Shareware Junkies, sharewarejunkies.com, USA
"This stuff will allow you to create your catalogue and/or CD or Web site in an extremely short time. Once you have learned the basics, it is one of the most productive tools ever to have crossed my desk..." - The London Morning Paper
“...If there is one thing that really pleased me in the software it is the user-friendliness, that an expert user may find even excessive, but that's sure to be a manna from heaven for anyone needs to take care of these things quickly, without having to learn HTML and without complicated tools...” - PC Action Magazine
What more can we say? The program is very easy to use and will allow you to create your catalogue/catalog and/or CD or Web site in an extremely short time. Once you have learned the basics, it is one of the most productive programs ever released. If you need help, there is a comprehensive online manual
(and also a PDF one;
), the online forum
, and our Support Staff is very fast and even replies to "stupid questions" (click here to send us an email
! Not too stupid though, thanx...!). So, why not get it now?
All our users
can say that you will be satisfied!
Available as electronic edition (download) and also on CD on request.
professional software for great people!
Offer ends September 30th.
We have also:
is perfect for creating any kind of Web site and/or multimedia CD DVD, simultaneously! Get it now...
Some tech info: HyperPublish works with MS Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 (all editions) and even with 95 / 98 / NT / ME / 200x / XP / Vista / 20xx so it's OK also on a old PC, and also Mac and Linux with emulators like Virtual Box or Wine or whatever. HyperPublish is an hypermedia publishing program
, a single all-in-one tool for both Web Sites and CD DVD CDROM, optimized for hypertext.
For all HyperPublish authorized stores click here
Take advantage of our great offers and be productive in minutes. [click here]
You can get HyperPublish and EBooksWriter for just $239, saving over $100! [click here]
Talk about your projects, exchange tricks and ideas with other users [click here]
Other easy programs from Visual Vision:
New: hardware for automation and domotics!
Hardware from Visual Vision:
* limited offer
** The trial expires after 30 days, and writes “created with Hyper Publish”;
** Our trial version is installed into its own folder. If you decide not to buy the full version, you can delete the folder, and the program is gone.
HyperPublish is GREAT for hundreds of purposes. You can create a business catalog for your activity with food and wine, your house and household item shop, your jewelry, your engineering studio, your finance and money consulting firm...
You can be an architect, an artist or a photographer, or simply a passionate miniature-maker, or you may work with antiques and collectibles, toys, dolls, textile arts, paper wood glass craft works...
You can create a web site about this and put the same web site on CD or DVD, this is true also for fashion, design, buildings architecture...
A good web site and very often also a product catalog on CD is useful and important also if you work in the medical field, a lot of web sites about health, beauty and nutrition have a good success, as well as things about gardening, flowers, nature...
With HP you can write manuals, guides, documentation, catalogs in hundreds of fields: real estate, employment, cooking, sports, fiction, movies, books and literature, consumer guides, childrens, school and academic stuffs, computers guides and educational CDs have been created with HyperPublish.
It is useful also in the military field, aviation, air force, ships, police; also weapons shops use it for their online presence. As well as Churches and religious organizations; ecology and environmental groups.
Family and wedding is another application field; pets, birds, cats, dogs, fishes, horses, mices, rabbits, pigs and other animals; the creation on reference guides, almanacs, maps, dictionaries, encyclopedias (not a product catalog but complex hypertext documents that do take advantage from the powerful HP interface).
Science, engineering, electronic, telecommunication, trains, mechanical technology and industry; astronomy, agriculture, biology and life... chemical and biochemical businesses as well as structural construction catalogs and web sites... you can create and efficiently manage almost any kind of CD / Web document with HyperPublish!